The Dawn of Summer
June is the month when our thoughts lightly turn to VACATIONS. Those of us on a budget welcome fun ideas that don’t cost a lot, so in light of that here’s something I ran across the other day: FREE museum passes courtesy of the Contra Costa County library system. It’s called “Discover and Go”. It’s a program where you use your library card to reserve free tickets to local participating museums.
This will come in handy for us soon. My wife and I will be attending a real estate seminar in San Jose mid June. She’s interested in quilting, so we’re going to use her library card to get free admission tickets to the San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles.
I’m anticipating a very good Summer. Let’s begin with this list of free fun for this week.
TUESDAY JUNE 3RD
WEDNESDAY JUNE 4TH
Discovery Museum Free Admission Day
THURSDAY JUNE 5TH
Free First Thursdays at the Berkeley Museum
FRIDAY JUNE 6TH
Jack’s Night Market at Jack London Square
SATURDAY JUNE 7TH
Annual Sand Castle Sculpture Contest in Alameda
SUNDAY JUNE 8TH
Eats, Beats, and Brews in Downtown Berkeley
Enjoy your first week of June, and remember: whether you’re moving in or out of this amazing Bay Area, I’d be honored to help.
For SELLERS I will:
- Help you prepare and market your home for sale
- Shine up your home boosting “curb appeal”–with your economy in mind
- Provice access to all the exposure and marketing materials that Coldwell Banker, an international brokerage has available
- Use my experience to help you decide upon a sensable sales price with the best chance for multiple offers and competitive bidding.
- Set open homes, showing times and directions with your comfort in mind
- To learn more, go to go to What’s Next Homes.
- I’ll set up an REAlert account that will search the MLS real estate site
- Use your requirements to search for properties that meet your needs.
- Send pictures and details of homes directly to your email courtesy of Coldwell Banker!
- Set up an appointment for you to view the home
- Help you decide on your offer price and negotiate strongly on your behalf
- To learn more, go to That House Detective
If you’re specifically interested in high walk score homes, click here to find those that are currently on the market in great East Bay neighborhoods.
Give me a call at 510-527-0174.